1. Daily meditation and prayer.
2. Group devotional singing or prayer with family members once a week.
3. Participation in Sai Spiritual Education by children of the family.
4. Participation in community service work and other programs of the organization.
5. Regular attendance at the Center's devotional meetings.
6. Regular study of Sathya Sai Baba literature.
7. The use of soft, loving speech with everyone.
8. Not speaking ill of others, especially in their absence.
9. Practice placing a ceiling on desires - consciously and continuously strive to eliminate the tendency to waste time, money, food and energy - and utilize the savings for service to mankind.